We had a nice quiet day here at Pam's today. Everyone is still off camping and will be back tomorrow afternoon from what I understand. I'm excited to see everyone and I think Jaimi is too. She did pretty well last night, just waking up once in the middle of the night for pain medication. She's been needing either ibuprofen or lortab every 5-6 hours, and we've been alternating which she gets.
She braved the stairs down to the basement today and did just fine. I was more nervous than she was. She's joking with me and we're having a good time spending this time together. We laugh at her perfect posture - no slouching! She's finding it hard to eat without leaning forward a little and it's pretty funny. She just needs to raise her pinky when she's eating to be truly qualified as "fancy" (at least according to Sponge Bob!). And this evening when it was thundering out and we could see lightning in the distance, she jokingly said her life could be in danger because she might more conductive now that she has metal rods in her back. Ha ha.
Not much else to report today. It's been a good one. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment