Jaimi had a rough night Friday night, didn't sleep very well. But she still worked with therapy Saturday morning and walked out into the hallway then sat in the chair for a while. She ate some cantaloupe and later had some yogurt. She had her dressing changed on her back, had her remaining IV removed, her epidural pulled out and her foley d/c'd (removed). She is now walking to the bathroom when needed and having her pain controlled with oral pain meds and they seem to be doing the trick. Uncle Dave (one of those not blood-related uncles) came to visit today too and both of them told me they had a nice visit. :)
I went to American Fork for the evening while Pam and La Mar worked at the temple. The kids and I went out to eat at Cafe Rio - yummy! Then we ran a couple errands and I did laundry. My trip back up to the hospital tonight was a little long because of construction along I-15, but I made it back eventually. Now I'm just having a hard time falling asleep.
Tomorrow (or later today, I guess), Jaimi wants to get in a wheelchair and wander around the hospital a bit. She's getting tired of bring stuck in the same room. Everyone continues to be amazed at how quickly and well she's progressing. We are witnessing the power of prayer and faith combined with the miracles of the human body and modern medicine. Wow - we are so blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment